Friday, August 26, 2005

so a friend went to Jack in the Box and when he got home, decided he needed to write them an email:

"Seriously.. It's 1 a.m. ON Thursday Night/Friday Morning... I just got back from your excellent West Seattle, WA Location And I must say your service was excellent as always... I'm quite inebraited.. But I made it home safe.. Thanks... But while at your fine establishment I had a very odd encounter.. the couple ahead of me in the drive through ordered $14 worth of food for two people... I can't help but wonder..
how could two "normal" human beings order $14 worth of food at Jack in the Box? That's atleast 20 tacos and some delux-awesome shakes to wash it down... Not possible for normal humans...
Anyhow.. I'm always looking out for Jack, cause your Monster tacos always hit the spot... take it easy -xxxx"

too funny.

No comments: